Within the marina there are workshops that offer repair of engines, wood and plastics, painting, polishing and a station for the maintenance of batteries during the winter period.
There is a crane with a capacity of 15 tons, a travel lift with a capacity of 70 tons and a trolley for transporting ships with a capacity of 30 tons. The large travel lift pool allows us to lift and lower boats of up to 25 meters in length.
Authorized service personnel: Yanmar, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, Mercury, Yamaha, Cumminis, MTU, Garmin, Raymarine.
We take special care of environmental protection and disposal of wastewater, lubricants, oil, fuel and batteries.
Contact the professional team of our service to check out the many benefits we offer.
- grinding and painting of the underwater part of the vessel;
- grinding and painting of shafts, axle lines, propellers and clapboard (flaps);
- washing and polishing of the sides and superstructures of the vessel, cleaning the interior;
- washing teak, cleaning stainless steel, replacing zinc;
- conservation of engines, generators, watermakers (desalinators).
- washing the underwater part of the vessel, washing the superstructures and hips;
- preservation of engines, generators, watermakers (desalinators), covering the vessel with thermo foil.
- washing and cleaning of the vessel, polishing, starting the engine, charging batteries, aeration, installation and control of the humidifier.
- production and repair of awnings, covers for Bimini & Sprayhood;
- production and repair of upholstered and other furniture;
- treatments of vessels, plastics works, electrical works, stainless steel (inox), blasting propulsion and
- underwater part of the vessel;
- use of forklifts, auto-lifters;
- moving the vessel to/from the crane.